We support our Clients companies in managing and improving ther relationships with their customers. Our human soft skills together with the technological hard ones, let us oversee every communication channel and meet every need. If customers have questions, we have the answers. Currently, Nethex has 1.400 employees, divided into 12 operating locations throughout Italy. To follow up on its growth, Nethex has recently opened its first international headquarters in Bacau.
12 operative office in Italy
First international office in Romania
We help our clients to improve their performance through our services, which combine human and digital skills to build a long-lasting value.
We help our customers to improve the relationship with their customers, covering all available channels
We support our clients in identifying new customers, covering the entire acquisition funnel, from multichannel lead generation to telephone sales.
We define comprehensive digital marketing plans to support our customers
We digitize our clients' CRM processes with the integration of our technology platforms.
We support our clients in their digital transformation with CRM and Customer Experience experts.
Work with us
Commercial sales manager
- Displayed success in a similar position for at least 5 years;
- Experience in a similar company is clearly a plus;
- Strong desire to succeed and grow professionally;
- Have a structured approach to problem-solving;
- Ability to work independently, identify challenges and propose solutions;
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment;
- Great team player;
- Fluency in English, Italian language is a plus;
- Strong customer orientation and client management skills;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and an eye for detail;
- Dynamic, analytical and structured person; hard worker, highly organized;
- Find new customers, provide customer support, engage in marketing planning and execution while ensuring overall smooth business operations;
- This role also calls for highly adaptable profiles that are keen to tackle different issues and will demonstrate ability to push new initiatives and positively challenge the existing;
- Engage in social media marketing;
- Attract, convert, engage and retain customers, provide support to the new customers. This requires a commitment to operational excellence, a deep understanding of customers’ life cycle, the capacity of out-of-the-box thinking, and a customer centric mindset;
- Engage with potential customers face to face;
Customer Care Consultant – Italian speaking
Customer Care Consultant – Italian speaking
Good communication skills
Excellent knowledge of the Italian language
Good use of the Computer
Focus on teamwork and achieving goals
Previous experience in the field is appreciated
We are looking for professionals to fill the role of telephone consultants in Italian for the activity of Customer Care for our company.
The consultant will deal with the telephone management of the customers of a leading company in the Telecommunication sector to receive their requests and contribute to customer satisfaction.
We want to meet candidates with talent, enthusiasm, and flexibility, ready to offer every customer maximum satisfaction.
We offer permanent contracts, both part-time and full-time, with the possibility for students to access work only evening shifts, meal vouchers and bonus, based on the results achieved.
The remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience, an initial training course is provided with the possibility of professional growth within the working teams.
Customer Care Consultant – English Speaking
At least one year of experience in Guest Service or Customer Care
Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
Good knowledge of a second language (Italian/French/Spanish)
Good knowledge of PC usage
Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
For a new project, in collaboration with a prestigious partner, the position of telephone consultant – Customer Care for our Company has been created.
We are currently looking for candidates with excellent written and spoken knowledge (C1) of the English language to be included in our Customer Experience Center in Bacau.
The selected candidates will become part of a dynamic, creative, and supportive team, with the common goal of achieving customer satisfaction.
Answer incoming calls and emails from customers providing support at various stages.
Achieve the required productivity KPIs while maintaining quality values of excellence.
Quickly identify issues and provide the best applicable solution for the customer.
This position offers a highly competitive salary, Permanent contract (full/part-time), Performance bonuses, meal vouchers.